SAP S/4HANA on Google Cloud
Clearon is a premier world-class manufacturer and distributor of water treatment chemicals located in South Charleston, WV. Clearon products are used in swimming pools and spas as well as cleaners and sanitizers for both residential and industrial markets
Clearon wanted to digitally transform their business processes with a smart ERP Implementation
- Configuring processes to fit the current business scenario
- Achieving optimization of business functions for intelligent enterprise transformation
- Implementing real-time automated analytics and reports to improve visibility and decision-making
- Migrating from a data center to a more secure, reliable, and flexible infrastructure.
- A greenfield implementation of SAP S/4HANA smart ERP on Google Cloud Platform to ensure reliability, security and future scalability.
- KloudData meticulously planned, designed, architected, and optimized the GCP infrastructure for the SAP S/4HANA implementation.
- KloudData proposed the following functional modules to be part of the Project - FICO, MM, SD, PP, PM, QM, PS, EWM & Fiori.
- KloudData, with its impeccable planning and execution ensured a successful implementation of SAP S/4HANA on GCP on time and at cost.
- Competitive edge and better workflows with industry-specific business process best practices.
- Consumer-grade UX across devices reduced errors, increased productivity.
- Cost model moved from CAPEX to OPEX.
SAP Migration to Google Cloud
DOCS Health (fka Dentrust) is a leading healthcare service provider for the government and private sectors are on a mission to deliver comprehensive and innovative healthcare solutions in the US and around the world.
DOCS Health had an immediate need for modernizing its infrastructure in order to keep up with its rapid growth.
- Poor reliability of third-party data center.
- Non-scalability and decreased performance of traditional server architecture.
- Lack of analytical capabilities.
- Security and compliance vulnerabilities.
- A structured lift and shift from Data Centre to GCP containerization strategy.
- An optimal GCP configuration, customized for Dentrust’s current and future business requirements for better ROI.
- KloudData meticulously planned, designed, architected, and optimized the GCP infrastructure move roadmap with clear migration milestones.
- KloudData, with its impeccable planning and execution ensured a smooth migration within a predetermined timeline and low cost.
- GCP-powered infrastructure and architecture has improved ECC performance multi-fold boosting business agility.
- Cost model moved from CAPEX to OPEX.
Greenfield Implementation of SAP S/4HANA
KURE Pain Management, located in the USA, provides state-of-the-art, minimally invasive treatments for neck and back pain. With a team of certified pain management physicians, the company takes a multi-disciplinary approach to delivering targeted pain relief.
KurePain was in search of an integrated solution to map its logistics and finance processes. Due to the limitations of their existing accounting system, the customer made the decision to migrate to a more suitable solution that could support their growth.
- Installation of the latest version of Solution Manager 7.2, which is released only to beta customers.
- Selecting the right model to host the infrastructure on Amazon cloud.
- Consulting the customer to identify the right model to host the infrastructure on Amazon cloud.
- Consulting the customer and providing guidance on innovation path of S4 Hana.
- Identifying the best practices in tune with the customer scenario.
- Integrated process and faster processing time
- Intuitive UI and simplified data structure
- Enablement for future innovation
- Improve compliance and risk management by:
1) Automating and standardizing processes
2) Enforcing corporate and legal policies
- Enhance business insight through business intelligence and data visualization solutions
SAP EHS Implementation
JSR Micro, Inc. is driving innovation in semiconductor, life sciences, and energy material solutions. As polymer experts have leveraged its experience and R&D capabilities to expand into new and growing markets while maintaining an uncompromising focus on quality
SAP EHS implementation along with SAP EHP6 upgrade and Custom Development to meet compliance requirements.
- Dangerous Goods Declaration (DGD) and Bill of Lading (BOL) manual processes led to transactional errors / legal penalties.
- Implementation of SAP EHS Dangerous Goods Management.
- Capacity planning enhancements for Production Planning module.
- SAP ERP upgrade to EHP6.
- Map their current Customs Import Process and SPL (Sanctioned Party List) Screening in GTS.
- Implementation of SAP EHS DGM with automated DGD and BOL docs generation.
- Upgrade of SAP ECC 6.0 to EHP6.
- Automated production batch scheduling process in SAP ECC 6.0, including material during capacity leveling process.
- Successful implementation of SAP-GTS (Global Trade Services).