SAP Work Manager: Safe, Reliable and Productive Enterprise Asset Management App
on 3rd October, 2017
Designed to help asset-intensive enterprises handle complex maintenance issues, SAP Work Manager is a mobile application that lets technicians work more safely, independently, and productively. SAP Work Manager App is an asset management, based on the SAP Mobile Platform. This app connects to SAP ERP enables users to perform the most important business processes even offline, on their mobile devices. The app allows users to start, hold, transfer and complete work orders faster and more accurately – improving productivity, asset longevity and overall operations.
SAP Work Manager: Integrating Cloud, Mobile, Analytics
SAP Work Manager incorporates a sophisticated and comprehensive set of work management features that have actually been developed and refined for over a decade now. The mobile app boosts productivity by replacing paper-based workflows with electronic automated solutions. Technicians or field service workers use hand-held devices to access assigned tasks, work orders, notification details, measurement documents, as well as capture accurate time taken for tasks, material stocks, damage codes and more. The latest version of this app also supports the Cross Application Time Sheets (CATS) and Advanced Measurement Documents, along with other performance enhancing features.
With the implementation of the SAP Work Manager App, enterprises have gained huge benefits. The SAP Work Manager App helps you increase and protect your revenue through more effective sales efforts, impeccable quality levels of customer service and better overall management. Therefore, companies across sectors now use the SAP Work Manager mobile app to:
- Increase client satisfaction through faster responses, quicker problem resolutions and more accurate billing.
- Take full advantages of all cross and up-sell opportunities while at customer sites itself.
- Lower customer support and interaction costs through more efficient services.
- Save 30-45 minutes per technician per day by eliminating paper works, reducing travels and improving decision-making in the field.
- Eliminate end-of-shift data entries into your SAP systems and any related back logs, hand written guess works and lost or duplicated orders with instant on-the-field data capturing.
- Reduce costs of regulatory compliances by simplifying reporting.
- Lower overheads costs by cutting the number of steps and personnel required to complete your every day works.
- Minimize lost revenues through higher asset up-times and lower SLA remedial costs.
- Gain 360 visibilities in to the statuses of works, personnel, assets, customers and the financial performance of your business.
- Increase asset longevity through timely maintenance and smarter asset management programs.
- Capture 100% asset touches, parts/materials used, labor data and more – For every work order completed.
- Populate your SAP systems with data that is always complete, accurate, timely and ready for reporting and analysis.
- Shrink inventory costs with real-time data usage, improved forecasts and tighter inventory controls.
- Make business information available to your employees always, when and where they need it the most.
- Intuitive, action-driven workflows based on the natural progression of tasks assigned.
- Only relevant info and actions are displayed.
Now as seen from the points mentioned above, the SAP Work Manager is an enterprise-class mobile app that helps the businesses to become ‘Smarter’ by letting you capture, retain and use more accurate data across your operations.
However, another key to the success of any mobile software is its ‘Usability’. A mobile implementation can only be successful if all its end users are 100% satisfied with the mobile solution. This is definitely the case with the SAP Work Manager App – making it perhaps the most comprehensive solution present in the Enterprise Mobility markets today. And more importantly, it is a solution that is being used for mobilizing entire workforces of enterprises across sectors. Many customers can most definitely vouch for the SAP Work Manager App’s usability as well as all the features and benefits that it claims to offer.
The latest release, 6.4, of SAP Work Manager comes with a range of new capabilities that integrate cloud, analytics, and other innovative functionality — making the app even more useful to maintenance operations. Some of the innovations include:
- Cloud deployment
- UI5 Generic OpenUI
- Java back-end logging improvements
- Inbound transaction queue
- Multiple-user support
- Vehicle stock support
Going forward, there is a possibility of integrating SAP Work Manager with the Internet of Things (IoT), SAP Asset Intelligence Network, and SAP Predictive Maintenance and Service.
Interested in a demo? Our experts are ready to help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org