Potential of Medical Apps and Healthcare Mobile App Development
on 1st August, 2017
Growing Trend of Medical Apps
The global mHealth or mobile health apps market is seeing a great spike in demand. Healthcare mobile app development is a trend that has caught the attention of both physicians and patients alike. The driving force behind the adoption of mobile apps for healthcare or mHealth apps as they are widely known is the rise in the usage of devices like smartphones and tablets. These devices make it easier for the doctors and hospitals to interact and communicate with patients on the go.
KloudKare: Integrated Suite of Medical Apps
At KloudData, we have launched an integrated framework for healthcare called KloudKare. KloudKareTM Plug-and-Play solution covers a comprehensive array of modules encompassing Hospital Information Systems, ERP, Healthcare Analytics, Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Patient and Clinician Engagement Modules, and Asset Traceability capabilities using IoT technology.
Leveraging Technology with Advanced Medical Apps
Within KloudKare, we have launched an array of medical apps that cater to Patient Experience, Clinical Delivery, Care Collaboration and Healthcare Analytics and Research.
- Mobile Medical Records app – Mobilize patient records and enhance productivity of medical care
- KloudKare IntelliKx – A gallery of advanced analytics applications that empower hospitals with timely, actionable information
- KloudKare VisiKx – A versatile IoT based platform that monitors your hospital assets in real-time
Healthcare Use Cases
Our healthcare solutions are not just limited to medical apps. At KloudData we are equally equipped at providing the best enterprise and analytics solutions for healthcare. Some of our prominent healthcare use cases include:
- SAP Patient Management at JNPT Hospital
- SAP ERP on Cloud for Onsite Health
- Detailed Dashboards and Analytics for UCSF Medical Center
- SAP S/4HANA implementation for KurePain
Future of New Healthcare Technology
The emergence of new technology has opened up a whole new world of opportunities and innovation for healthcare organizations. From cutting edge medical apps to analytics as well as enterprise applications, the healthcare sector is slowly transforming to provide a holistic platform for medical care. With multi-platform app development strategy, mHealth business owners can definitely take the lead.